Louis Zatzman joins The Celtics Center podcast to preview the upcoming game vs Toronto. Some insight into the reigning champs seems a smart idea.
It may only be game two of the NBA season, but The Celtics Center is already bringing you the key points to look out for. Louis Zatzman is a beat reporter for Raptors Republic, who is around the team before and after games.
During the episode, Adam and Louis discuss;
- Pascal Siakam and Fred VanVleet’s big night against New Orleans
- Are Toronto hard staggering Lowry and Siakam
- Is RHJ injured?
- And when RHJ comes back (if he is hurt) does he just takes those mins from Davis?
- Expectations for VanVleet this year
- Marc Gasol’s struggles when defending stretch big’s
- Are the Raptors a strong rebounding team or did New Orleans just suck
- One point they briefly had Siakam-Ibaka-Gasol in the lineup
- And then Lowry-FVV-Powell-OG
- So they can go both super small or super big – is this by design?
- Nick Nurses time coaching in England
- Key match-ups for Toronto
- Key match-ups for Boston
- Brown and Tatum both showing promise
- Hayward could be troublesome
- Could Theis give Gasol trouble due to his floor stretching ability?
- Kemba usually smokes Toronto
- Siakam could really hurt Boston on the interior
A tough start for Boston, playing both Philly and Toronto in their first two games. This should provide a good insight in to what this team is capable of this year.
Here at The Celtics Center we strive to provide you with the best possible Boston Celtics content, please listen in to our show as we continue to grow and bring you everything Celtics. Our blog has new articles from a host of hungry and talented writers who believe in what we are doing here. We are about the community and bringing fans together.