Following the Celtics win vs New York, The Celtics Center speaks to Johnathan Macri of Knicks Film School to recap the game.
The Celtics Center released this episode less than 12 hours after the game finished. Joined by Jonathan Macri who was in the building to watch the game unfold.
Adam and Jonathan spent 30 minutes discussing the main takeaways from the game. Covering;
- DSJ’s poor performance
- Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown’s exploits
- Kemba going off late on
- Hayward’s revival as a true threat
- Mitch Robinson’s defensive abilities
- Kevin Knox has been performing well, but didn’t agains’t the Celtics
- RJ Barrett is the real – damn – deal
- Randle can improve by passing out of the post
- Is Fizdale the right man for this job?
- If so, how does his style suit the current roster
- A return for Mook
There was a lot to cover in just under the 30 minutes we had availiable, but entering into the first game against each others teams it seemed fitting to cover what was seen from both sides.
The Celtics finished the game victorious with a deceiving scoreline which would indicate. In truth it was a close game until the fourth quarter, at which Kemba Walker decided to take over the game and lead the Celtics to victory.
A great start to the season for Boston, but a poor one for New York – we play them again in a very short time, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.
If you’re a fan of what we are doing here at The Celtics Center then please recommend us to a friend or family member who may be interested. It’s the biggest compliment you can give us.
And if you want to get involved further, why not check out my Patreon page on the following link;